Questions, banter and general discussion.
How do you add someone as a friend?
wkw wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:47 pm
How do you add someone as a friend?
Through Zwift Companion App.
They will only show on zwiftpower if registered obviously and their zwift profile is open to friend requests.
I am having difficulty adding friends. I'd like to be able to compare segments with friends. Any suggestions?
jking wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:06 pm
I am having difficulty adding friends. I'd like to be able to compare segments with friends. Any suggestions?
Add friends through the Zwift Companion App.
I am following my friend in the Zwift Companion app but in Zwiftpower it shows that I am not following him. Thanks.
yomamar6@yahoo.com wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:12 pm
I am following my friend in the Zwift Companion app but in Zwiftpower it shows that I am not following him. Thanks.
He needs to be registered on ZP and not have his Zwift profile set to 'Private'.
Even when adding the Friend in Companion, and Seeing his profile information in Zwiftpower some friends are still not noted in the Zwiftpower page.
Any further ideas suggestions?
Time to try to contact zwiftpower support?
jarle@steffensen.ch wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 pm
Even when adding the Friend in Companion, and Seeing his profile information in Zwiftpower some friends are still not noted in the Zwiftpower page.
Any further ideas suggestions?
Time to try to contact zwiftpower support?
Ensure your friend does not have a private zwift profile.
Yeah, as much as you claim to "just add em in the Zwift Companion" and "make sure their profiles aren't private" : it... doesn't... work.

It seems to work fine for some people on my friendslist, for some it doesn't. I am wondering however, the 2 guys I really want to show up on my friendslist here on Zwiftpower are 2 guys that have made 'favorite' on the Zwift companion app. Maybe something is going wrong there?
Reverz wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:51 am
Yeah, as much as you claim to "just add em in the Zwift Companion" and "make sure their profiles aren't private" : it... doesn't... work.

It seems to work fine for some people on my friendslist, for some it doesn't. I am wondering however, the 2 guys I really want to show up on my friendslist here on Zwiftpower are 2 guys that have made 'favorite' on the Zwift companion app. Maybe something is going wrong there?
Requirements:-

They need to be registered on ZwiftPower.
You need to add them in the companion app and have your request accepted if appropriate.
Their Zwift profile needs to be public.

If those conditions are met there is no reason for it not be work.

Link their ZwiftPower profiles and their Zwift names if different and I'll check.