Questions, banter and general discussion.
Events

Riders you follow that have entered an event are now listed. Click the orange user icon to see a list of names and only those events.
The number of climbs and their difficulty is shown next to the route name. Green is moderate, Red is steep. There are 3 sizes/lengths of climb.
Double drafting and jersey unlocks are listed.
Distances shown are more accurate.
To the right or at very bottom of page we now show the top 50 riders by distance/climbed/time/energy.

Friends

All opted in friends (or followees) are listed in the Friends tab.
The default view will show results for the past week, including power data.
Riders tab displays both following and followers you are not following. This allows you to quickly see riders you may wish to follow.
"When we ride" tab shows every rider that entered an event, cropped to the start of each hour. Using this feature you can quickly scan a date/time and see which friends are usually online.
An orange user icon is displayed next to the name of any friend anywhere on the site.
Your friends list is updated every 4 hours.

Leagues

All organisers can now create their own league and customise the points options.
Team standings are a recent addition and will take the 3 best results for each team member using league rules.

Level - A calculated level based on earned experience if Zwift went above level 25.
Stats - Below your profile is an output of your Zwift statistics such as distance covered and power generated.

Category enforcement

Your last 30 days of power data is used to calculate a minimum category. You may enter a category above this. Most races will DQ riders deemed to be "sandbagging".
The calculation for your minimum category is shown on the events index page.
Riders that have recently been demoted will have 2 categories shown on their profile - eg B / A.

Power data

Extended data is now captured for all events, including workouts. Accuracy of critical power from 15 seconds and up has been improved. Instead of underreading by upto 5%, the watts reported should be within 1% of what you see on Strava.
A Watts/WKG toggle is provided on results and profile.

Segments

All Zwift KOMS and Sprints you complete during an event are logged and entered here. Riders with more than 3 CEVAZ strikes have their times automatically removed.
Admins will regularly check the top times for accuracy and remove any that are suspect.

Unlike Strava, every result has the weight used during that effort attached.

Hitting the green icon to left of a riders name will display all their efforts.
A segment analysis graph can be viewed from the "Analysis" button next to the statistics at top of page.

Note: Sometimes the power value is wrong due to Zwift issues, so please ignore a time that doesn't appear to match the power/wkg. If it remains listed the admins have deemed it acceptable.

I'm sure there's plenty more I've missed.
Lots of nice features! One thing I just noticed is that "Friends" does not show all of the people I follow. Some of them are listed as "Friends I don not follow" even though I am following them. So if I'm trying to see all my Friends race results, it doesn't display some of them.
Only friends that have opted in will be listed.

There may be some riders in the not following list for whom we have data from pre-GDPR day, but they have not yet opted in.
Yes they have opted in. They race regularly and results are on zwiftpower, but it shows them in the friends I don't follow column. But I do follow them.
My distance has switched to kilometer. How do I switch it to miles?
J.creamer wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:54 am
My distance has switched to kilometer. How do I switch it to miles?
https://my.zwift.com/profile/edit
Change to imperial from metric.
Can also do it from in-game settings or companion app.
Previously I could directly opt-in to an event, when being logged into zwiftpower.
Now I do not have this option anymore. I do not see this Zwift-Event-Login facet on the detail page of an event.
Has it been removed?
nuebelm@gmx.de wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 pm
Previously I could directly opt-in to an event, when being logged into zwiftpower.
Now I do not have this option anymore. I do not see this Zwift-Event-Login facet on the detail page of an event.
Has it been removed?
It will be back shortly, requiring you to click a button to reveal the signup page.
James Hodges wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm
nuebelm@gmx.de wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 pm
Has it been removed?
It will be back shortly, requiring you to click a button to reveal the signup page.
Great to hear!
Thanks, James.
A great update.
A question on Power Data : You mention workout data will also be captured. Does this mean any improvement in power data (from a workout as well as an event) will also transfer to power segments and therefore contribute to skill pts/ranking?