Questions, banter and general discussion.
Ha. My rank dropped from C to D today so I missed getting a result by just 1 day lol.
Top 3 over 90 days, bang on.

Is there anything that can be done to get me on the results list or is it just I was over 2 days ago so tough?
:-)

Si.
gars11 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm
Ha. My rank dropped from C to D today so I missed getting a result by just 1 day lol.
Top 3 over 90 days, bang on.

Is there anything that can be done to get me on the results list or is it just I was over 2 days ago so tough?
:-)

Si.
To do so would undermine the integrity of the model used.
I think there was one question unanswered or I was too blind to see the answer :). Does the formula take the "rides", "workouts" into account as well or just pure races?

My account is fine. Just curious. Cheers! :)
radiaator wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 pm
I think there was one question unanswered or I was too blind to see the answer :). Does the formula take the "rides", "workouts" into account as well or just pure races?

My account is fine. Just curious. Cheers! :)
Just races.
hi, can someone help me please? I raced yesterday at 12:05pm, I did as I would normally do with 3.1 wkg and so towards top of category C, but this time I was disqualified with an UPGR message. the guy who beat me had 3.2 wkg. anyone explain to me why please?

thanks
terryzwiftresults wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:40 pm
hi, can someone help me please? I raced yesterday at 12:05pm, I did as I would normally do with 3.1 wkg and so towards top of category C, but this time I was disqualified with an UPGR message. the guy who beat me had 3.2 wkg. anyone explain to me why please?

thanks
https://www.zwiftpower.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4942
HI Sticky - quick q! Did my first race today as I've just signed up and entered as a D, yet got "WKG" in the filtered list, is it possible to reclassify me as a C? Guess I need to race as a C in future in any case - correct?

Thanks!
D
dja_oliver wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:26 pm
HI Sticky - quick q! Did my first race today as I've just signed up and entered as a D, yet got "WKG" in the filtered list, is it possible to reclassify me as a C? Guess I need to race as a C in future in any case - correct?

Thanks!
D
You would have got a WKG if your FTP (95% of 20 mins) had been 2.5 w/kg in your first race. On this occasion your FTP was 3w/kg which is only 0.2 w/kg short of Cat B.
Certainly, race Cat C for now but it may not be long before you end up in the Bs.
Sorry but ZP does not undo the DQ's as that is left to race organiser but personally I'd take this on the chin and look ahead.
uclown2002 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:04 am
dja_oliver wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Thanks!
D
You would have got a WKG if your FTP (95% of 20 mins) had been 2.5 w/kg in your first race. On this occasion your FTP was 3w/kg which is only 0.2 w/kg short of Cat B.
Certainly, race Cat C for now but it may not be long before you end up in the Bs.
Sorry but ZP does not undo the DQ's as that is left to race organiser but personally I'd take this on the chin and look ahead.
Cheers Sticky - will race C from now on and see how it goes, although I need to keep my heart rate down! :)