Questions, banter and general discussion.
322 posts
Hi Sticky,

I got a smart trainer on the 10th of January and it is clear that my FTP is not as high as zPower suggested using the standard trainer.

If you could do that magic that you do, I'll jump into B races and not get DQed.

Thanks
benbrawn wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 am
Hi Sticky,

I got a smart trainer on the 10th of January and it is clear that my FTP is not as high as zPower suggested using the standard trainer.

If you could do that magic that you do, I'll jump into B races and not get DQed.

Thanks
Done.
Hello.
I have a kicker core since January 3rd. Now my performance has dropped to about 3 WKG.
Currently I am classified in "B". Is it possible that I am now classified in "C" ?

Thank you ..

Thorsten
TN Rundenschrubber wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:47 am
Hello.
I have a kicker core since January 3rd. Now my performance has dropped to about 3 WKG.
Currently I am classified in "B". Is it possible that I am now classified in "C" ?

Thank you ..

Thorsten
I have applied a trainer upgrade from 3 Jan. ZP recalculates your category automatically based on performances since the upgrade.
uclown2002 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:07 am
TN Rundenschrubber wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:47 am
Hello.

Thank you ..

Thorsten
I have applied a trainer upgrade from 3 Jan. ZP recalculates your category automatically based on performances since the upgrade.
Thank you very much
Can I please have a trainer upgrade registered from 20th January? I found that my Direto was consistently reading 30W higher than multiple power meters, so I've added an ANT+ dongle to the PC and using direct input from Power Meter now.
domj039 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:22 pm
Can I please have a trainer upgrade registered from 20th January? I found that my Direto was consistently reading 30W higher than multiple power meters, so I've added an ANT+ dongle to the PC and using direct input from Power Meter now.
Done.
Hey
Can I please have a trainer upgrade registered from 14th January? Since that day I started ride with power meter , before I used zpower and my power was way too high.
pawel89 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:34 am
Hey
Can I please have a trainer upgrade registered from 14th January? Since that day I started ride with power meter , before I used zpower and my power was way too high.
Done.
Hi, i’ve changed my Vortex for an Flux S trainer on January 17th and since then my w/kg went down. There is no way i can hold over 3.2w/kg. What should i do to move from B to C cat?
Thank you