Questions, banter and general discussion.
286 posts
djkayce wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:47 pm
Please remove the race stats from yesterday. First race completed, and have now figured out my tension was too low.
Done.
please delete my race from the 11.10.2018 , my trainer was not calibrated correctly
Hi,

Would you be able to remove the details for my ride in tonight Tour of New York - Stage 2 18.00 (25/10/2018)

The reason for the require is my Elite Rampa was playing up & overestimating then underestimating my power output.

Thanks

Lee Robinson
LRob10@hotmail.com wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:42 pm
Hi,

Would you be able to remove the details for my ride in tonight Tour of New York - Stage 2 18.00 (25/10/2018)

The reason for the require is my Elite Rampa was playing up & overestimating then underestimating my power output.

Thanks

Lee Robinson
We can't delete the ride but can apply a DQ. Your stats will stay on your profile though.
uclown2002 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 pm
LRob10@hotmail.com wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:42 pm
Hi,

Thanks

Lee Robinson
We can't delete the ride but can apply a DQ. Your stats will stay on your profile though.
Thanks,
At least I will remember in the future this was not my best performance/ride
I recently changed from a Bkool Pro trainer to a Tacx Neo. As a result my power figures have dropped - not a surprise as its well known that the bkool pro trainer is innacurate and over-states watts - but as a user there's not much you can do about that. On the bkool I was just scraping in as Cat A but Neo power figures will now drop me down to Cat B level.

Seeing my skill level was now showing as "B/A" and knowing my power figures on the Neo would be within Cat B limits on the Neo I entered the WBR 50km race today in Cat B, and although my results were comfortably within Cat B limits I've been disqualified (UPG).

I see why this has happened - my fault for not fully realising how the category rules worked with regards past events, but moving forward what do I do? For the record, I have now done three rides on the Neo, the first one being Tour of New York stage 2 on 25th October. Are you able to disregard my results before then so I can now ride in Cat B moving forward?

Many thanks
Bridgy wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:27 pm
I recently changed from a Bkool Pro trainer to a Tacx Neo. As a result my power figures have dropped - not a surprise as its well known that the bkool pro trainer is innacurate and over-states watts - but as a user there's not much you can do about that. On the bkool I was just scraping in as Cat A but Neo power figures will now drop me down to Cat B level.

Seeing my skill level was now showing as "B/A" and knowing my power figures on the Neo would be within Cat B limits on the Neo I entered the WBR 50km race today in Cat B, and although my results were comfortably within Cat B limits I've been disqualified (UPG).

I see why this has happened - my fault for not fully realising how the category rules worked with regards past events, but moving forward what do I do? For the record, I have now done three rides on the Neo, the first one being Tour of New York stage 2 on 25th October. Are you able to disregard my results before then so I can now ride in Cat B moving forward?

Many thanks
Paul
Thought I might see you here :-)

I've applied a trainer update date to account for your recent races on the Neo.

WBR override ZwiftPower's global settings and apply their own rules. They have not adopted ZP's Cat system so they have not accounted for your status as a Cat B. I believe they look at 3 months data so obviously have noticed you producing Cat A performance during that time. You can reach out to WBR on their forum if you'd like it overturned. Craig Kolb is the race administrator.
Going forward you should be safe in cat B. If may not be too long before you return to Cat A however :-)
Hi James, I joined Zwift in late June. I don't know the cause but I have done some comparisons of my power using Zwift with my Kickr vs Zwift with my Stages as the power source. My PM in the Kickr appears very out - say 30w to 50w higher.

I think all my workouts from late June until today (used Stages today and the watts and RPE felt right) were substantially overstated by the Kickr / Zwift combo.

Ideally, if there were a way I'd delete everything except today.

The easiest alternative is to just delete the 30 July, 6 August, 20 Aug as they are in the 90 day window. Even 30 July perhaps can be ignored as it will drop out of the 90 days quite soon.

Thanks very much for any assistance on this.
Thomas Richardson
Cats are now assessed based on 30 days data. There is no need to address any previous issues affecting accuracy as they fall out of that period.
Thanks very much!