Questions, banter and general discussion.
221 posts
Bob Sponge wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Hi!

It seems that my Trainer has a defect. Now and than it doesn‘t open up the break and resistance is to high in the flat or downhill. Then again it seem that resistance is too low. Then again everything works ok, but yesterday it „throws in“ 2000W values while sprinting. I am definately not capable of pushing 2kW :D As i made 4th position in the Winter Afternoon Series Race regarding to this „error“, i would like to ask if it is possible to delete this position (set to non-competitive or so), so that i do not get points für this race or set the Race to ERROR or whatever. I definitely do not earn this points.

Thank you Spongee
Done thank you.
I would like to have my January 1st race results removed,. I used my new quarq that day for the first time and I don't think it was calibrated.

My results have been consistently at or below the 3.2 w/kg cut off since I started racing in the beta phase.
E. Burch wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 pm
I would like to have my January 1st race results removed,. I used my new quarq that day for the first time and I don't think it was calibrated.

My results have been consistently at or below the 3.2 w/kg cut off since I started racing in the beta phase.
We typically only ERROR results if there is a significant an obvious miscalibration.
I've mentioned this in your other thread but I'm far from convinced this is the case here. You have done 2 races with the Quarq, one which lasted 22 mins and the other 41 mins. I would therefore expect a sizable difference between the two best 20 mins efforts.
uclown2002 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Bob Sponge wrote:
Hi!

It seems that my Trainer has a defect. Now and than it doesn‘t open up the break and resistance is to high in the flat or downhill. Then again it seem that resistance is too low. Then again everything works ok, but yesterday it „throws in“ 2000W values while sprinting. I am definately not capable of pushing 2kW :D As i made 4th position in the Winter Afternoon Series Race regarding to this „error“, i would like to ask if it is possible to delete this position (set to non-competitive or so), so that i do not get points für this race or set the Race to ERROR or whatever. I definitely do not earn this points.

Thank you Spongee
Done thank you.

I have to thank you! I've thrown away my old trainer now , because it smelled like burned at my last usage :) Would be nice, if you also can reset my category calculation as i am expecting more realistic values with my new Wahoo Kickr Core which was deliverd today.

Thank you Spongee
Bob Sponge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm
uclown2002 wrote:
Bob Sponge wrote:
Hi!

Thank you Spongee
Done thank you.

I have to thank you! I've thrown away my old trainer now , because it smelled like burned at my last usage :) Would be nice, if you also can reset my category calculation as i am expecting more realistic values with my new Wahoo Kickr Core which was deliverd today.

Thank you Spongee
You will be using it as of today?
uclown2002 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:10 pm
Bob Sponge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm
uclown2002 wrote:

Done thank you.

Thank you Spongee
You will be using it as of today?
Yes i do. It is installed and working since now. I will do a short (non race, non event) Test ride now and TdZ Stage 4 tomorrow as my first race with the new trainer.

Thanks - The Sponge ;)
he he good luck mr sponge get ready for the pain :))
Bob Sponge wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Yes i do. It is installed and working since now. I will do a short (non race, non event) Test ride now and TdZ Stage 4 tomorrow as my first race with the new trainer.

Thanks - The Sponge ;)
Sorted
Could you please error or remove my results from yesterday (January 13th) for the TFC Group Sub 2.5 W/Kg Group Ride. I lost track of time walking my dog and didn't have enough time to calibrate my trainer properly (only 5 mins vs usual 15). Didn't think it was a big deal since I was planning on riding an endurance ride pace but found myself racing on the final lap after forgetting about the short calibration time. I promise to not let it happen again. Thank you
Langevin7 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 pm
Could you please error or remove my results from yesterday (January 13th) for the TFC Group Sub 2.5 W/Kg Group Ride. I lost track of time walking my dog and didn't have enough time to calibrate my trainer properly (only 5 mins vs usual 15). Didn't think it was a big deal since I was planning on riding an endurance ride pace but found myself racing on the final lap after forgetting about the short calibration time. I promise to not let it happen again. Thank you
Done.