Questions, banter and general discussion.
Hi, I was wondering if there is a bike / wheel combo on Zwift that is faster than the "Tron" bike on the flats? :ugeek:
Cheers
Keith
Apparently the Cervelo S5 + Disk is just as good or close. (need to be Lv24+ and a beta user that got the disk)
I have run the Tron and C5 with disc set up , to me the Disc seems to draft better than the Tron :?:
Thanks, how do you get the disk? I have run the S5 with lightweights and it seemed pretty good as well.
You had to be a Beta tester and reach level 24 , disc set is no longer available now that Beta testing is over .
yeah disc is gone... but rumors it may be an item for sale in the new shop feature when it appears at some time.
dan.boyd wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:42 pm
yeah disc is gone... but rumors it may be an item for sale in the new shop feature when it appears at some time.
Shop feature?????? :shock: Tell me more!
keithg.dd@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:56 pm
dan.boyd wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:42 pm
Shop feature?????? :shock: Tell me more!
There have been rumours of a 'shop' where you can spend spare XP on cosmetic / upgrades etc.

Could be good, could pave the way to pay-to-win further down the line.

Go to the Zwift Hype FB group and search for 'Store'
Pay -to-Win sounds like the end of Zwift racing to me . :evil:
its hardly pay to win, as its marginal.. and its always been that way already. you can select what equipment to ride with before the race ( if you have those items unlocked )