ZwiftPower is an independent site and is not affiliated with Zwift.com in any way.
Results shown below are generated for race organisers using 3rd party tools. We sometimes experience technical difficulties which in turn affects their accuracy. Please contact your organiser with any questions.

Server Issues?

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 am
I took part in my first Zwift race last night, the "KISS Europe Race: Zwift in the New Year (C, D), Tue Jan 10th 2017 20:05" (http://www.zwiftpower.com/race.php?id=2482).

Reading other comments here and on Facebook, it sounds like there was a server issue at the ZwiftPower server farm.

Now, I can appreciate that this might screw up the results, but you can see some of the results if you look at the "Sprints" or 'Power Zones" tabs.

However, looking at the results, even though I was racing as a KISS (D), it appears that it has categorised my ride in with the KISS (C)'ers.

Just wondering if this is something that will get sorted, or whether to just chalk it down as an unlucky first attempt.

Also, given these server issues, will this ride still be eligible for the "Zwift in the New Year" competition?

Definitely going to have another go at the Zwift races either way!

Thanks!
Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:12 pm