Questions, banter and general discussion.
83 posts
Thanks
Hello,

would you please reset my profile since December 3rd in 2018. I upgraded my Tacx from Flux to the Neo because old one was obviously damaged. New FTP on Neo 237 to old 286 on Flux :cry:
HenningB wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:46 pm
Hello,

would you please reset my profile since December 3rd in 2018. I upgraded my Tacx from Flux to the Neo because old one was obviously damaged. New FTP on Neo 237 to old 286 on Flux :cry:
Done.
As of yesterday, 07 Dec 2018, I've switched from ZPower to Tacx Neo and realised that my 'real' power is way down from the ZPower estimate.

I've had to drop down to Cat C from Cat B but my first race in Cat C today (https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=107675) has resulted in a UPG DQ.

Please can you reset my race ranking so that I can compete in Cat C without being DQ'd for UPG ?

Thanks in advance,
best regards,
Steve Short
Hi,

I changed my setup. All results before 12 Nov. 2018 should be considered as not accurate. I lost ~50 watts :shock:
Can you apply this to my profile.
Thank you in advance. Keep up the good work here.

R.T.
ruttromp wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:32 pm
Hi,

I changed my setup. All results before 12 Nov. 2018 should be considered as not accurate. I lost ~50 watts :shock:
Can you apply this to my profile.
Thank you in advance. Keep up the good work here.

R.T.
Sorted!
Sticky - I think you might have missed my reset request (above R Tromp’s request) ?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Short
S.Short wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:59 pm
Sticky - I think you might have missed my reset request (above R Tromp’s request) ?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Short
I did indeed miss it but sorted now.
Great! Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Steve Short
Sticky, apologies but I'm struggling in Cat C (which you reset me to as I requested a couple of days ago) - please could I ask you to assign me to Cat D ? I assume I'll get upgraded to Cat C if and when that's required.

Thanks in advance,
best regards,
Steve Short.