Upgraded. Thanks!
What does "NE" mean? Don't see it in the list.
Slazwierder wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:20 pm
What does "NE" mean? Don't see it in the list.
That was unique to Zwift Nationals for those who didn't hold valid racing licence or couldn't prove their power to ZADA.

I would guess it stands for Not Eligible
Thanks for this clear explanation. I just got a WKG disqualification and upgrade to B. I guess this answers my recent questions about whether I should be entering the B races instead.
This is system is really bad.
-First I got disqualified because I went in B race when My profile determinated A for me. I understood that.
-Second time my profile changed to B category so I wanted to finally go in A but my profile was B so I went in B and got disqualified because my power was too much.

So should I join the category what my profile says or just go in A anyway??

I am 66kg, ftp 270-280.
By the way I have no chance winning a flat race even in B categor, what is a joke.
nnx988@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 pm
This is system is really bad.
-First I got disqualified because I went in B race when My profile determinated A for me. I understood that.
-Second time my profile changed to B category so I wanted to finally go in A but my profile was B so I went in B and got disqualified because my power was too much.

So should I join the category what my profile says or just go in A anyway??

I am 66kg, ftp 270-280.
By the way I have no chance winning a flat race even in B categor, what is a joke.
You are certainly Cat A so i suggest you race there and you will not have to worry about DQs.
Hello. I made a "Newbie Error" and entered the wrong category, being ignorant of my ZP category. So I've been dropped from the race results with 'UPG'. Is there any way to move me to the correct category post-race? I know now that I'm a C, which was a surprise actually!

Thanks.

Nick
nic2109 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm
Hello. I made a "Newbie Error" and entered the wrong category, being ignorant of my ZP category. So I've been dropped from the race results with 'UPG'. Is there any way to move me to the correct category post-race? I know now that I'm a C, which was a surprise actually!

Thanks.

Nick
You will need to ask the race organiser as he is unlikely to check this thread.

You can either post in the 3R series forum or try their FB page:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubWorldBicycleRelief/ (FAO Craig Kolb)
Thanks buddy!
Hi,

I did a CAT C 3R Volcano Flat Race - 2 Laps (24.4km/15mi 92m) on Fri 17th but was initially DQ'd WKG but now saying NEW as in I podiumed but have ridden under 500k.

I simply get on bike and race, my stats are correct, I'm not quite sure why the result doesn't count!

Any assistance or explanation would be greatly appreciated

Patrick