Questions, banter and general discussion.
263 posts
Sticky... https://www.zwiftpower.com/events.php?zid=166018

Trainer problems. :oops: These numbers are too high. :!: As much as I would like to believe that I'm this strong, the reality is different :( :roll:

Now fixed. Power meter sorted.

Many Thanks.
Darren Green wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Trainer problems. :oops: These numbers are too high. :!: As much as I would like to believe that I'm this strong, the reality is different :( :roll:

Many Thanks.
OK
uclown2002 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:52 pm
Darren Green wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Many Thanks.
OK
Thank You very much.
Request my ride from 1/20/19 Tour de Zwift - Stage 6 be deleted. I selected the wrong trainer when my power meter wouldn't connect and I didn't want to miss the stage start. Thank you.
Lugnuts wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 pm
Request my ride from 1/20/19 Tour de Zwift - Stage 6 be deleted. I selected the wrong trainer when my power meter wouldn't connect and I didn't want to miss the stage start. Thank you.
Done.
Hi,

I upgraded to a PowerMeter,effective today 17 march, and remaped my P1 P2 and P3 values on my Elite Rampa.
FTP from Ramp Test appears to be on point.
Climbs seem easier,
Flats seem harder.
Don't know if you have to remove my results, but, do your thing :)

Thanks
Bruno
bd.darosa wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:41 am
Hi,

I upgraded to a PowerMeter,effective today 17 march, and remaped my P1 P2 and P3 values on my Elite Rampa.
FTP from Ramp Test appears to be on point.
Climbs seem easier,
Flats seem harder.
Don't know if you have to remove my results, but, do your thing :)

Thanks
Bruno
Not sure I fully understand.

You were previously using an Elite Rampa but from today you have a new power souce? If so what is it?

Is there much difference between the two power sources? Is it likely to recategorise you from Cat C?

Why don't you race with new power source so we can compare?
Hi,

My Tacx flux broke down and I went back to my old 'dumb' trainer for a while which wildy overestimates my power. This means I've been bumped up to B when I'm a mediocre C at best. I now have a new trainer but you've already attented to my request once before to have results removed (before I bought the Flux). If you'll only do ths once per person, which I should have read! Will I just have to put up with the UPG code for a few more races until the numbers make me C again?

Thanks
Paul Baillie wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 pm
Hi,

My Tacx flux broke down and I went back to my old 'dumb' trainer for a while which wildy overestimates my power. This means I've been bumped up to B when I'm a mediocre C at best. I now have a new trainer but you've already attented to my request once before to have results removed (before I bought the Flux). If you'll only do ths once per person, which I should have read! Will I just have to put up with the UPG code for a few more races until the numbers make me C again?

Thanks
I've ERROR'd the ZP rides.
That's great. Many thanks